xr rikenon 50mm f2 7

A dent that will prevent the use of filters, which was later rectified. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. But if you really need to shoot nearer than 0.6m, you could use close up filters, an extension ring or a macro reversing ring. My Take on Photography (Lens Repairs Mostly).

Hunting for beauty and balance, camera in hand. Mark separation point, and determine the point by other measurements. Pre-Owned. The short throw from minimum distance to infinity of around a third of a turn, will please some who like to adjust focus quickly. I actually like them all. Some Japanese web pages stated that this lens (MFD 0.45m) and the version immediately after, the XR Rikenon 50mm f/2 L (MFD 0.6m) were made by Tomioka (富岡光学), a maker of considerable repute, while the later versions (the XR Rikenon 50mm f/2 S, P and the plain Rikenon without XR) were made by Nitto Optics (日東光学). Fascinating. It’s a real gem. Front optical unit (Front OU), aperture unit (AU) and rear OU integrated into a unit with the OU helicoid (OUH); Index collar and aperture coupling/stop-down mechanism combined into a single unit. The plastic aperture ring is actually the smoothest plastic aperture ring I’ve tried, way better than a Pentax-A 50mm.

Please let us know in the comments below. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sony A7, XR Rikenon 50mm f/2. Disclaimer: all information in this blog is meant for sharing of experience and not as instruction, and is no substitute for diligent learning and assessment of competence. At this point. ( Log Out /  Ipoh Hor Fun, or what a local shop tried to replicate the famous dish from Ipoh, Malaysia. Pause and study the AU and the stop-down mechanism, from the front. ( Log Out / 

Sony A7, XR Rikenon 50mm f/2. ( Log Out /  Which would you say is best between those two 50mm lenses? Thanks Cam, it’s a great lens.

I actually have a Pentax M 50mm f1.7 as well as the Ricoh I mentioned, along with a 'RIKENON 1:2 50mm' (from the lens front). Use a sucker to remove E6, and E4/E5. This lens was said to retail at ¥9,000 (or about $90). That minimum focus of 0.6m is a bit disappointing for someone like myself who loves shooting up close. I remember peeking at this camera at a shop back in my little town, unable to afford this. I have an Rikenon50mm F2 from my old film camera. Clearly I do not have a Summicron and cannot do the comparison. Plastic aperture rings with half stops I’m often over shooting where I intended to turn the ring too then going back and forwards (you know like when you almost bump into someone, then both move one way, then both the other way, until finally four or five sways later, the improvised stranger dancing ends, and you pass your separate ways) before finding the right setting. Smooth handling, light weight, sharp and nice colors. I used the latter with a 50/1.7 Rikenon with excellent results, and have no doubt the 50/2 would be at least as good. Don’t ask me how many 50mm/55mm lens there are in my little collection…. The first photograph in this post, the robin photograph, and the tap shot below, were all shot wide open at f/2. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The filter ring and collar slides out (not unscrew). Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Carefully slide out the AR, taking care not to lose the small ball bearing that provides the click stop (found in many lenses except Nikkors, not sure if there are others). C … I read your post about the Cosinon as well (post title : Triple Underdog – 3 Humble 50mm Lenses That Far Exceeded Expectations). I took a few evenings to figure out how to disassemble the lens, and clean up the fungus. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Clearly you can go search flickr or other sites to find more photographs taken with this lens; my casual venture showed that the general consensus is the lens is really quite good. Amazing review, thanks a lot. Front view of the aperture coupling unit. And was highly impressed with the photographs. ... New Listing Sony Mirrorless Adapted Ricoh Rikenon 50mm f/2 Lens w/ Pentax E-Mount Adapter. Sometime in the early 1980s some Japanese magazines called this lens the poor-man’s Summicron. Otherwise, you have made a mistake and restart the process of re-installing the helicoids. With my Sony A7 in hand, I did some casual shooting and am quite pleased with the results. At right is the stop-down lever, at the bottom is where the lever (in previous photo) couples with the AU. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Like you, I was really skeptical about it (especially for being JUST f/2), but like you, I was definitely blown away by the results, especially the bokeh. Making such notes as the position of the OUH block relative to the rear of the lens, for example.

The dry technical data and 100% corner crops of brick walls can be found elsewhere. A very satisfying venture! Adventures Of The Wide Eyed Wonder #1 – 35hunter, Why A Pentax Espio Should Be Top Of Your Compact Film Camera Wishlist, Which Helios 44 Lens To Buy (And Why You Need One), Petri CC Auto 55mm f/1.8 M42 Lens - First Thoughts, How I Shoot Film Simply Without A Light Meter, When You Don’t Realise How Right You Got It The First Time, How To Find The Flow – Habits And Expectations. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Remove the 3 screws holding the FR, and slide the FR out. I have messed up my fair share of lenses, and will not be held responsible for any damage caused in the reader’s venture into this fascinating world of mechanical and optical marvel. I gad a Cosina 50mm for a while, I think it was either f/1.8 or f/2. Don’t hesitate to add one to your collection if you have the chance! I’ve had four or five 50/2s and two 50/1.7s. Mechanically the lens comprise (from the front, and inside out): Turn the lens to minimum focus distance (MFD) and remove these 3 little set screws. You should be conversant with lens repair techniques; beginners should read my earlier blog posts – the Lens Repair series (Lens Repair (1): Some Thoughts, Lens Repair (2): Major Parts of a Lens (Manual Focus), Lens Repair (3): Working from the rear…, Lens Repair (4): Coming from the front, Lens Repair (5): Helicoids) and Richard Haw’s excellent write-ups (Camera and Lens Repair Essentials, Best Practices (part 1), Best Practices (part 2), Best Practices (part 3) and Working with Helicoids). The camera is probably beyond repair. That “slow” speed of f/2 virtually disappears as a barrier when it’s makes such pleasing photographs wide open. ( Log Out /  Intentionally I think, and very cleverly, Ricoh enhanced the assured feel by making it only full stops. A lot of plastic, “only” f/2, “only” full stops on the aperture ring, and a minimum focus of “only” 0.6m.

一目均衡表 雲抜け Ea 10, ヒロアカ 夢小説 お父さん 10, Access 更新クエリ 更新 されない 12, 習志野高校 野球部 進路 6, Sixtones スマホ 機種 49, Hdr Cx535 充電 6, 韓国ドラマ ハイエナ 感想 10, 広島 県警 地域課 20, Onedrive からダウンロードし てい ます 4, ドキュ ワークス 使え ない 5, 警察 訪問 2人 14, Python List() 違い 5, ベトナム 置屋 海岸 8, 図面 穴 書き方 5, 楽天 買い物 かご 削除ボタン どこ 11, ビーノ メーター ランプ 7, Hamzy 韓国 インスタ 4, 平野紫耀 平祐奈 ハワイ 36, Windows Storage Server 2016 Iso Download 30, 職場 紹介 パワーポイント 4, ピアノ発表会 ドレス 中学生 4,

Leave a Comment

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *